We at BSPS, want as many people as possible to be able to use our website. We attempt to provide clear content and simple navigation to accommodate a wide range of users regardless of their technical ability.
For example, following are some of the WCAG guidelines conformance that the website follows -
- The website text is kept as simple as possible to understand.
- All Text based content is on a plain solid background.
- Large blocks of text are divided into shorter paragraphs.
- References to images or diagrams are kept minimal.
- Text size changes with Zoom in/out are supported.
- Colour and contrast changes should continue to keep text legible.
- All significant images aim to provide input alt text.
- PDF documents, wherever possible have been converted to webpages.
- Videos files do not auto-play
- Most of the website can be navigated using a Keyboard.
This website complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard
How accessible this website is
Some parts of the website are not fully accessible:
- Videos do not have captions
- Some of the older PDF forms are not fully accessible
- Line height or spacing on text cannot be modified
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: